You want to be a better writer and a better author businessperson. We’ll help you do it. Our first class is The Writer’s Business Plan, presented by Patricia Green, who has more than 25 years in the writing industry as a small business owner.
The class covers topics like:
- how you are a small business owner as an author;
- what the components of your small business are and why each is relevant;
- how to calculate your income projections;
- how to create a 5-year plan and formulate your goals;
- and then, the ultimate help and free bonus content, your
Author’s One Page Business Plan.
You can’t find this special,
simple but complete plan anywhere else.
You’ll personalize it to exactly meet your own needs.
If you want success you need goals and a plan of action.
It’s your best way to maximize your SUCCESS.
As a thank you to you, just for stopping by, Classes for Writers is giving away a free 15 point checklist every writer or editor needs.
15 Success Tips for Writers
It’s available right away. All we need to know is where to send it! If you want to be alerted to our opening and classes, sign our guest list and get free stuff, including your success tips checklist, within the hour.
Got questions or comments?
You can contact us here.
The excitement will commence shortly.